NASSR 2011 will begin at 8:30 AM on Thursday, August 11, and end on Sunday, August 14, at noon. Schedule highlights include:
- Seminars on pioneering books in the field and their contemporary counterparts. The first afternoon block on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday will be given over entirely to seminars.
- The opening reception on Thursday night from 6-7:30
- Ian Duncan’s plenary address, “Last and First Men: The Romantic Novel and Human Nature,” on Friday from 4:45-6:15
- The optional outing to a performance of the Utah Symphony at Deer Valley on Friday evening
- Deidre Lynch’s plenary address, “Reading is a much more independent amusement than loving,” on Saturday from 4:45-6:30
- The conference banquet on Saturday night from 7:30-9:30